RiverCity Private Hospital is equipped with operating suites, consulting suites, treatment rooms and on-site radiology and pathology services to ensure surgeons and patients are fully catered for.
Specialist healthcare services
- Ophthalmic consultations and procedures including vision correction/laser eye surgery, cataracts, glaucoma, pterygia, corneal disorders and reconstructive (oculoplastic) surgery
- Fertility treatments and gynaecology surgery including IVF and egg collection
- Diagnostic imaging including MRI, ultrasound, CT scan, OPG, bone density scan, X-ray, cardiac CT, echocardiography and interventional procedures
- Pathology services including ABP, GDS glucose, glucose tolerance testing (GTT), hydrogen breath test, quant gold and urea breath test c14
- Sleepcare services including physician consulting, sleep investigations (both in-hospital and at-home sleep testing) and a full range of treatment options
Our newly refurbished and beautifully appointed waiting areas and consulting suites are designed for patient comfort, while on-site ancillary services (radiology and pathology) allow further investigation in a convenient and prompt manner.
Three newly refurbished, state-of-the-art operating suites are supported by qualified theatre staff, who have experience across a wide range of surgical disciplines. There are also two treatment rooms for minor procedures that do not require admission for day surgery.